Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Eye Opening

God has been doing some crazy things in my life. As the first year of college at SAU seems to be rushing to an end, I find myself seeing a lot of growth. I have developed many friends who I have been blessed to meet and know, and will be friends with for a very long time. I have been a part of a special radio team and have been able to provide my listeners with encouraging music as they listen throughout the day, sharing things that I have been learning in my life. I have been through many things and seen a shift in myself, especially on a spiritual level. With the help of a very special person in my life, Emily, I have been blessed to really get into the word and have been seeing things that I have never seen before. I have been searching deep into God's word like I have not done before and God is showing me things that have changed my life and perspective. He touches me daily, weather it be praying as I wake up, I feel refreshed and in step with his plan for me and I seem to be more loving to people when I do that. Worshipping him every part of my day is truly an amazing feeling. My freshman/sophomore year at SAU has been a very good one. I have been blessed by many people who love me, and many who have helped me grow. I am a very blessed man.

No comments:

Post a Comment