Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Will Not Move

As I am sitting up at 2:26 in the morning writing a 10 page paper, I realize how lucky I am. It is not everyday that a person will stay up with you, in the rough padded student center, motivating you to keep moving on, falling asleep on you because she is so tired, but refusing to go back to her own bed. Emily Cleveland means so much to me because it is the endless love and selflessness that is keeping her up. She wants me to succeed, to be my best, and she is willing to stay up till the crazy hours of the night with me. She is sleeping now but I just want to thank her and tell her how lucky I am to have her by my side. Thank you so much Emily, I love you.

1 comment:

  1. You are truly blessed and that is a gift from God and God alone. That is what love is my friend.

    ReplyDelete