Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Intentionality

Recently I have been really focusing on intentionality and how intentional I am in my life towards God's will for me. Now am really focusing out on this and seeing what are some of the distractions keeping me from doing this and seeing God's will for my life. Is it the T.V, the internet, or the countless hours I am spending on facebook that is distracting me from God's will in my life and the growth that he wants for me? This is something that I am really trying to examine in my life and be more intentional to do while seeking what he wants from me. I really want to start taking walks, how ever long they may be, with no distractions and just really focus in solitude to what God is speaking to me about and to really grow in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment